Friday, September 24, 2021
Swings Analyzer for NT8 was updated (build 220.127.116.11):
• For the Multi Plots mode: Added option to plot metrics related to Potential Price Swing for 'Square Level' styled metrics. The Square Level plots of Potential Swing are drawn over the plots related to the developing price swing. Adjust Opacity and Brightness of the "potential" plots to get them be visually distinct.
• For the Multi Plots mode: Added Offset property for Current Value Labels.
• Added plotting of vertical delimiters at Pivot Points also when the indicator is applied to Price Chart.
• Appearance settings of vertical delimiters are segregated into separate settings section.
Thursday, September 9, 2021
Swings Analyzer for NT8 was updated (build 18.104.22.168):
• Added 'Square Level' and 'Filled Square Level' plot styles (in the "Multi Plots" Sub-panel appearance mode).
While the first two plot styles 'Line Chart' and 'Filled Area' are intended to plot swing metrics in dynamic, the new 'Square' styles are intended to plot resulted swing metrics as constant levels. This way can be handy in very short swings analysis.
• Added 'Orientation' parameter to the Accumulated Volume and Accumulated Ticks Plots (in the "Multi Plots" Sub-panel appearance mode) allowing the options to plot Volume or Ticks graphs at the same side off zero-line as Delta of the swing or as swing direction.
Download sample Workspace
Unzip xml into "<Your PC>\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\workspaces" folder and restart NinjaTrader to make the “Dt-SwA-Square-Plots” Workspace available to load in Workspaces menu of NinjaTrader Control Center.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Flow Speed for NT8 was released (build 22.214.171.124):
Advanced order-flow speed meter and visualizer for NinjaTrader 8.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
DiscoTrading.Net48.Common library was updated:
• Optimizations, minor fixes and improvements.
• All available indicator assemblies contain the updated version of the library, so it is important to click 'Yes' when asked for replacement of the DiscoTrading.Net48.Common during update of any indicator as previous versions of the library are incompatible with the new assemblies!
Monday, August 16, 2021
Range Volume Profile for NT8 was updated (build 126.96.36.199):
• Added 'N-Sessions Step' Periodicity option of Periodic Profiles.
The 'N-Sessions Step' is an experimental Periodicity. As opposed to all other periodicity types this one gives non-repeatable profiles arrangement as N-Sessions counting starts from the most recent (current) session. That is, you will get entirely different picture each time opening chart next day/next session
(how to update)
Friday, August 6, 2021
DOM Histogram for NT8 was updated (build 188.8.131.52):
• Added histogram compression function (see 'Ticks Per Row' in "L2"" drop-down menu).
• 'Fade Bars' option added in the drop-down menu either.
Sunday, August 1, 2021
Reconstructed Tape for NT8 was updated (build 184.108.40.206):
• Added 'Best Bid-Offer Visualizer' window to display the Level I resting volume at bid and ask sides in real-time:
To launch the BBO visualizer go to 'BBO' tab and click the 'Run Best Bid-Offer Visualizer' button.
To force the BBO window to stay always over of other windows even if it is out of focus do right-click inside the window and activate context menu item 'Always on Top'.
Snapping of BBO window to the main dtTape window is enabled by default. Uncheck the 'Snap To Tape' option in windows context menu.
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Range Volume Profile for NT8 was updated (build 220.127.116.11):
• Added function to output Periodic Profiles Info Sheet as a plain text table with tab-separated values using system numeric and date-time formats, so it can easily be pasted into Excel.
It may require some extra time to compute all values when retrieving data sheet for Daily or Sessional Periodic Profiles.
(how to update)
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Buy-Sell Pressure for NT8 was updated (build 18.104.22.168):
• Added coloring of Total Value Bars by Delta sign in the "(Sub-Panel) Total vs Delta Bar Chart" Visualization Mode.
• Added option (in both BSP Control Panel and Indicators settings window) to switch the visibility of "Per-Bar" Delta Marks in the "(Price Panel) Delta-% & POC Marks" Visualization Mode.
(how to update)
Thursday, July 15, 2021
Swings Analyzer for NT8 was updated (build 22.214.171.124):
Friday, July 9, 2021
Percent Grid for NT8 was released (build 126.96.36.199):
The indicator plots price levels specified by a percent or absolute distance from Open price of different kind of periods: Daily (with Custom Time of Day), Sessional (defined by NT Trading Hours), Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly).
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Buy-Sell Pressure for NT8 was updated (build 188.8.131.52):
The changes are concern the inbuilt dt Buying Vs Selling Volume indicator:
• Added plotting of Crossover Marks: When the dt Buying Vs Selling Volume indicator is applied to Price Panel (i.e. the 'Visual'->'Panel' property is manually set to "Same as input series") the indicator will automatically disable linear Plots and will draw Crossover Marks on the price chart instead.
• Added Sound Alerts on two different events: 1) Buying Volume has risen over Selling Volume; and 2) Selling Volume has risen over Buying Volume. Notice that the sound alerts are only fired for finished bars to avoid frequent false alerts fired during bar development.
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Swings Analyzer for NT8 was updated (build 184.108.40.206):
• Added Alerts on Local High Confirmed and Local Low Confirmed (Sound Notifications and Notifications in NinjaTrader Alerts Log window).
• Added plotting of Current Value Labels in sub-panel graphs of any kind (Candlestick charts and Multi Plots).
Sunday, June 27, 2021
Orderflow Bars for NT8 was updated (build 220.127.116.11):
• Added plotting of developing Session Ladder. Control appearance properties on-the-fly through 'Session Ladder' tab of the OfB Control Panel.
• As the both Developing Bar and right-aligned Session Ladder must be included in the effect of the 'Auto Right Side Margin' function, the related checkbox 'Auto Right Side Margin' was moved from the 'Developing Bar' tab to the top of the OfB Control Panel.
• Added new orderflow bars Appearance Mode 'Sided Ladder+ Look' which is a variance of the 'Sided Ladder' with Delta column added.
Download sample workspace.
• Added 'Auto Optimal Horizontal Scale' function to automatically adjust the orderflow bars width depending on the current Y-Axis (Price-Axis) scale and the chosen appearance mode. The function is disabled by default.
Important!: The 'Auto Optimal Horizontal Scale' function can help to get optimal bars look for the current vertical scale but it is only intended to use in the Fixed Scale mode of the price chart. It is recommended to disable this function when scrolling chart in Auto Scale mode.
Advanced order-flow speed meter and visualizer.
Most flexible Volume Profiling tool for NinjaTrader 7. Plots custom and/or composite Volume Profiles, Tick Profiles and Average Trade Size histograms for user-defined period.
Time & Sales window for NT7 with the original size reconstitution of underlying initial market orders and many other features. Fast and flickering-free.
Introduces multiple ways to visualize Delta in NinjaTrader 7: Simple volume- or tick-based Delta per bar. Cumulative delta. Bracket delta. Bid-vs-Ask or Up Tick-vs-Down Tick Delta. And more…
Versatile unique tool for NinjaTrader 7 that works as Volume Profile, Floating Volume Footprint and Volume Painter, and thus as Clusters Detector. Aimed at experienced scalpers.
Dynamically evaluates and plots potential price levels of where average daily or session range will be achieved in the current session.
The tool of a contextual analysis of any specified metric like the volume, the bar ranges, some index, etc. It makes possible to compare the metric in relation to its average over the sessions (days).
Pleiad of different kind of "averages" and bands which can be combined with each other in a variety of combinations. Cumulative averages, averages of fixed period, VWAP, developing POC & VPOC, developing bar- and volume-based Value Area, linear regression, percent envelopes, Keltner channels, Bollinger bands, etc.
Catches big orders in the Order Book (aka Depth Of Marker or Level II) and puts them on the price chart. Now you have never miss out any flickering big size on the DOM.
The indicator plots price levels specified in a defined plain text file.
Simple Tick Reversal bars type for NinjaTrader 8 which is based on a similar concept as the Point and Figure charts but much easier in customization — it has only one parameter. Does not interfere in tick data flow and completely compatible with order-flow indicators therefore.
Indicator for NinjaTrader 8 adds a 'View Tracking in Fixed Scale' function in order to keep the current price in the visible scope.
Plots equispaced price levels defined by Divisor and Offset parameters.